Indian Cuisine Since 1998!
Tamarind Fine Dining opened its doors to the people of Sevenoaks in 2015. The moment you walk into Tamarind, you get the feeling that you are entering a business crafted with love, care and passion. The restaurant is located on Dynes Road in Kemsing which has built up an enviable reputation and a loyal fan base for both the quality of its food and friendly service. Respectively, Tamarind love helping the community and raised substantial amount of funds for Charities such as The Brain Tumour Charity, Cancer Research UK, Air Ambulance and Silas Pullun Fund.
The restaurant has a modern and vibrant atmosphere, good for families, large groups and even a cheeky mid-week date. The menu is created with true and honest reflection of our cultural upbringing & personalities. You will find authentic Bangladeshi dishes, good old British Curries as well as fusion dishes with Indian, British & even our little special twists to the dishes. Due to its huge popularity, you can expect the Tamarind to be fully booked most weekends; therefore we do highly recommend booking in advanceOur Awards:
- Newcomer Of The Year 2016 At The British Curry Awards
- West Kent Curry Awards 2017 By Sevenoaks Chronical
- Best Asian Restaurant in the Home Counties 2019 At The Asian Curry Awards
- Regional And Oriental Chef Awards 2020
- TripAdvisor Travellers Choice 2020 (Top 10% of Restaurants World-wide)
- Winner of the Asian Restaurant Award and Local Hero for support during COVID 2021